Pro Original is our longest-running and top-selling product. Over its 10 year history, Pro Original has outperformed every denim we have offered or tested.
At 13 oz, Pro Original is a classic denim weight with a sturdy hand feel. Durable and long-lasting, Pro Original will provide years of use.
Pro Original Grey uses a grey top yarn (warp) and a black bottom yarn (weft),giving the jean a darker tone.
Mids go through a wash process inside our New Jersey factory to give them a broken-in look and feel.
- 13 oz all cotton sanforized selvedge denim
- Two-piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Red selvedge ID
- Synthetic indigo dye
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous belt loops to eliminate frayed ends
- Reinforced with bartacks
- Standard size jeans are zip fly
- Pre-washed (one wash) to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Fabric from Japan
- Jeans made in the USA