Pro Grey Selvedge Mids is a versatile jean featuring tonal grey-on-grey stitching. At 13 oz., the denim is sturdy yet comfortable enough for year-round wear.
The denim has a grey warp (top) and black weft (bottom),giving the jean a darker tone. The denim is washed in-house to achieve a slightly broken-in feel.
- 13 oz all cotton sanforized selvedge denim
- Two piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Red selvedge ID
- Synthetic indigo dye
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous beltloops to eliminate frayed ends
- Reinforced with bartacks
- Standard size jeans are zip fly
- Pre-washed (one wash) to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Fabric from Japan
- Jeans made in USA