Jim Dandy is an Oxford cloth shirt. It's the top-selling shirt fabric in our collection.
Oxford shirts typically range in weight between 130 g/sm and 180 g/sm. Jim Dandy is 150 g/sm. Its yarn and fabric construction are designed to be comfortable and casual.
- 150 g/sm (grams per square meter) - this is a mid-weight Oxford shirt fabric
- Standard barrel cuffs with two buttons
- Fused collar, cuffs, and plackets
- Standard curved hemline
- Standard size products do not have chest pockets
- Machine wash cold, hang dry, iron if desired. Dry clean or professionally launder if necessary.
- Fabric from Portugal
- Shirts made in USA