Go West is a chambray shirt - a softer, lighter alternative to a denim shirt.
Chambray has a down-to-earth sensibility, rooted in American workwear. It matches harmoniously with jeans and khakis.
Commonly, but not always, Chambray is woven using a colored thread and a white thread, ex. blue thread on the weft, white thread on the warp. This is similar to how classic blue denim is constructed and one reason denim and Chambray are compared.
What differentiates chambray from poplin (the more common office shirt fabric) is yarn thickness. The fabric construction between Chambray and Poplin is the same. The thicker yarn makes Chambray less refined, lending to its workwear heritage.
- 140 g/sm (grams per square meter) - this is a mid-weight chambray shirt fabric
- Standard barrel cuffs with two buttons
- Fused collar, cuffs, and plackets
- Standard curved hemline
- Standard size products do not have chest pockets
- Machine wash cold, hang dry (button top button),iron if desired. Dry clean or professionally launder if necessary.
- Fabric from Portugal
- Shirts made in USA