At 126 g/sm, Early Bird has the structure to maintain its shape throughout a day of wearing in hot weather.
Equally cotton and hemp, hemp adds properties beneficial to wearing in hot weather: anti-microbial, UV light-filtering, and color retention.
Hemp is considered an eco-friendly fabric. Hemp requires less water and fewer pesticides to grow compared to cotton and flax (linen).
Early Bird is a short sleeve shirt - it was first released in 2020.
- 50% hemp, 50% cotton
- 126 g/sm (grams per square meter)
- Pre-washed to remove shrinkage
- Fused collar and plackets
- Curved hemline
- Machine wash cold, hang dry. Dry clean or professionally launder if preferred
- Shirt made in USA from Portuguese fabric
Would you like to feel the fabric?