Prince Charles is a cotton and cashmere blend. The cotton adds stability to sizing and durability for long-term wear. And the cashmere adds softness and sophistication.
We’ve offered Prince Charles the past three Fall/Winter seasons. It’s a popular product that returns each year.
At 148 g/sm, it’s midweight for a flannel shirt. For comparison, it’s the same weight as Jim Dandy Oxford (150 g/sm), but it will feel loftier because of the flannel finishing. Prince Charles can be worn comfortably against the skin and indoors.
Prince Charles is the only shirt available in three pocket options: one pocket, two chest pockets with flaps, or no pocket. When in doubt, choose the one-pocket option. Two chest pockets with flaps give the shirt a sportsman feel, suitable for the over-shirt style.
- 95% Cotton and 5% Cashmere
- 148 g/sm (grams per square meter) twill
- One pocket, two flap pockets, or no pocket options
- Standard barrel cuffs with two buttons
- Fused collar, cuffs, and plackets
- Standard curved hemline
- Machine wash cold, hang dry, iron if desired. Dry clean optional.
- Fabric from Portugal
- Shirt made in USA
Would you like to feel the fabric?