Prince Charles is made from a cotton and cashmere blend. Cotton adds stability to sizing and durability for long-term wear. Cashmere adds softness and refinement.
Prince Charles is the new name for our Cotton & Cashmere shirts - the same product we’ve offered the past two Fall/Winter seasons. It’s a popular product that will return each Fall/Winter season. It was deserving of - and had earned - a more fitting name.
At 148 g/sm, it’s the same weight as Jim Dandy Oxford (150 g/sm) and Go West Chambray (145 g/sm).
Prince Charles is the only shirt available in three pocket options: no pocket, one pocket, or two flap chest pockets. When in doubt, choose the one pocket option. Two flap chest pockets give the shirt a sportsman feel; good for the over-shirt style.
- 95% Cotton and 5% Cashmere
- 148 g/sm (grams per square meter) twill
- One pocket, two flap pockets, or no pocket options
- Standard barrel cuffs with two buttons
- Fused collar, cuffs, and plackets
- Standard curved hemline
- Machine wash cold, hang dry, iron if desired. Dry clean optional.
- Fabric from Portugal
- Shirt made in USA