Linen keeps you cooler in the summer because it's breathable; the natural unevenness of linen fibers allows air to flow through the fabric.
Because linen is a porous fiber, it dries faster than cotton and has natural moisture-wicking properties.
Linen comes from fibers pulled from the stalks of the flax plant.
At 126 gm, the fabric is light enough for hot weather, with enough weight to maintain fit consistency.
- 100% linen
- 126 g/sm (grams per square meter)
- Pre-washed to remove shrinkage
- Fused collar and plackets
- Standard curved hemline
- Machine wash cold, hang dry, iron if desired - or professionally launder if preferred
- Shirt made in USA from Portuguese fabric
Would you like to feel the fabric?