Pro Original denim is our longest-running and best-selling fabric. It's a classic weight for men's jeans.
Its midnight navy color separates it from indigo-dyed jeans (which tend to be a brighter blue). It uses low contrast stitching and hardware to create a neutral aesthetic (matching a range of shirts).
Pro Original Raw uses unwashed denim, it's stiff. We only recommend Pro Original Raw for customers familiar with raw denim and who want to break in jeans from scratch.
- 13 oz sanforized selvedge denim
- Two-piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Red selvedge ID
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous belt loops to eliminate frayed ends
- Zip-fly is standard, button-fly upon request
- Pre-washed to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Denim from Japan
- Jeans made in the USA