Pro Original is our longest-running and top-selling product. Over its 10 year history, Pro Original has outperformed every denim we have offered or tested.
At 13 oz, Pro Original is a classic denim weight with a sturdy hand feel. Durable and long-lasting, Pro Original will provide years of use.
Pro Original is a darker shade of Navy compared to indigo-dyed jeans (which tend to be brighter blue and more casual).
Along with its dark Navy color, Pro Original uses low contrast stitching and low contrast hardware to create a neutral aesthetic, allowing it to match well with a range of shirts and for different occasions.
Pro Original Mids uses the same denim as Pro Original Darks. Mids go through a hand-sanding and wash process inside our New Jersey factory, giving them a broken-in look and feel.
- 13 oz sanforized selvedge denim
- Two-piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Red selvedge ID
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous belt loops to eliminate frayed ends
- Zip-fly is Standard (Button-fly available upon request)
- Pre-washed to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Denim from Japan
- Jeans made in USA