Pro Original denim is our longest-running and best-selling fabric. It's a classic weight for men's jeans.
Its dark navy color base separates it from indigo-dyed jeans (which tend to be a brighter blue). It uses low contrast stitching and hardware to create a neutral aesthetic (matching a range of shirts).
Pro Original Lights is hand-sanded and washed to give it a broken-in look and feel.
- 13 oz sanforized selvedge denim
- Two-piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Red selvedge ID
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous belt loops to eliminate frayed ends
- Zip-fly is standard, button-fly upon request
- Pre-washed to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Denim from Japan
- Jeans made in the USA