Pro Original Darks is our top-selling product and the first jean we offer customers. It's been in our collection since 2009. Over its 10 year history, Pro Original has proven to be highly durable, holding up to years of wear and getting better with age.
At 13 oz and all-cotton, it's a classic, sturdy weight for men's jean. Its midnight navy color is darker compared to indigo dyed jeans. Low contrast stitching and low-contrast hardware create a neutral aesthetic, allowing Pro Original to be worn with a range of shirts and for different occasions.
- 13 oz sanforized selvedge denim
- Two piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Red selvedge ID
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous beltloops to eliminate frayed ends
- Zip-fly is Standard
- Pre-washed to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Denim from Japan
- Jeans made in USA