Angry Denim is a durable jean for guys who are tough on jeans. It's heavy and tough; it feels like it woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Angry Denim is designed for guys who wear holes in their jeans faster than they'd like. At nearly 17 oz, it's slow to break in and will stand up to the toughest wear.
Although designed for durability - Angry Denim is still a dark, clean jean that has stylistic range. Some customers prefer Angry Denim to Pro Original, they like the sturdy structure it provides for fit.
- 16.9 oz all cotton sanforized selvedge denim
- Two piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Red selvedge ID
- Zip fly or Button Fly
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous beltloops to eliminate frayed ends
- Reinforced with bartacks
- Pre-washed (one wash) to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Denim from Japan
- Jeans Made in USA
Would you like to feel the fabric?