In-house Denim Washing
Recently, the New Jersey vendor we use for fabric dyeing and denim washing closed its doors, succumbing to shrinking demand. This forced us to pull all lighter denim washes from our jean collection at a time when light wash jeans are more on-trend than dark wash jeans.
We were faced with a difficult decision: outsource all denim washing to a new vendor or bring washing capabilities in-house. After months of research, in November, we made the major commitment to purchase denim washing equipment.
We are now washing all denim in-house in our New Jersey headquarters.
America Needs Manufacturing
These are the decisions—and distractions—American clothing manufacturer’s face in today’s economy. Shrinking manufacturing infrastructure limits capacity, which ultimately limits opportunity.
Fortunately, at Todd Shelton, we have leadership committed to American manufacturing and willing to overcome such barriers. However, for most existing and future clothing businesses manufacturing in the US, our country’s lack of infrastructure will limit growth and innovation. America needs manufacturing.
See our updated men’s Jean collection featuring new denim washes and fabrics.
- Pro Original DarksSizing Chart
- Pro Original MidsSizing Chart
- Pro Original RawSizing Chart
- Angry 16 oz Denim RawSizing Chart
- Pro Soft DarksSizing Chart
- Pro Soft MidsSizing Chart
- Indigo Nuevo DarksSizing Chart
- Indigo Nuevo MidsSizing Chart
- Indigo Nuevo RawSizing Chart
- Classic Black JeanSizing Chart