Tiny stripes look solid from a distance. We appreciate this fabric for its ability to toe the line between dress and casual, without being traditional or without edge. Pressed and tucked-in, this shirt works well in a business office. Washed, hung-to-dry and not pressed, it fits into a creative environment. Pairs well with El Capitan Wool Office Trouser in Light Grey (shown on model).
Our fit target for shirts is tailored, with a natural easiness. This ‘tailored, but easy’ style expresses you’re paying attention, but you’re not uptight. Use our flexible fit options to find your perfect shirt fit - once and for all.
- 100/2 ply cotton (two fine yarns twisted together)
- Pre-washed to remove shrinkage
- Standard barrel cuffs with two buttons
- Fused collar, cuffs, and plackets
- Standard curved hemline
- Dry clean or machine wash cold, hang dry, iron if desired
- Shirt handcrafted in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Fabric milled in Portugal
Estimated delivery date: August 28, 2020 (in 10 business days)