Blackfeet Flannel shirt is a mid-weight all-cotton flannel. It's one of Flannel Fest 2018's five City flannels, joining Crow, Navajo, Hopi and Mescalero. Buttoned up and against the skin, this flannel will be comfortable and cozy -- unbuttoned and over a t-shirt, it'll provide a layer of style and warmth. This flannel pairs well with Pro Original Darks or Pro Original Raw jeans.
If you're a new shirt customer and you have fit questions, please don't hesitate to contact us, we're happy to help guide you. If you're an existing shirt customer, we recommend you staying with your shirt fit profile for flannels -- you can 'order with fit history' and if you'd like to disucss any changes, we'll start the conversation during our order confirmation.
- All cotton, 150 grm
- Pre-washed to remove shrinkage
- Standard barrel cuffs with two buttons
- Fused collar, cuffs, and plackets
- Standard curved hemline
- No back pleats
- Dry clean or machine wash cold, hang dry, iron if desired
- Shirt handcrafted in East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Fabric milled in Portugal
Model is 6' 2" wearing Size Medium, Slim Fit, 34" Sleeve and Standard Overall Length
Estimated delivery date: March 3, 2020 (in 10 business days)