The lightest weight denim in our collection, and a member of our Pro Selvedge Series, now with modern tonal - no contrast - navy stitching. A more contemporary, less traditional look. Navy thread replaces traditional gold thread and no hardware (rivets) is added.
In the beginning the thread color is slightly lighter than the denim color, however after a few launderings, the jean will match up with the thread.
At 11 oz. Pro Soft Darks Tonal offers comfort and softness. Pro Soft is a good denim for warmer months or states with warmer climates. Although we have plenty of customers that wear Pro Soft year round in the Northeast and Northwest. Pro Soft Darks is a rich, dark midnight navy.
- 11 oz. all cotton sanforized selvedge denimWhat is selvedge denim?
- Tone-on-tone navy stitching
- Two piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Red selvedge ID
- Zip fly or Button Fly
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous beltloops to eliminate frayed ends
- Reinforced with bartacks
- Pre-washed (one wash) to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Jeans Made in USA
Model is 6' 2" wearing 32 Basic, Standard Knee-to-Ankle and 32" Inseam