Black on black. Classic and clean. This midweight denim is softer than you may expect, with a surface texture more refined than a basic black denim. Classic Black is made in a 12 oz. year-round denim weight.
Classic Black denim comes from Japan's best denim mill (that's our opinion),based in Okayama. The mill has supplied us denim exclusively for the past decade, it's family owned and operated - they're true professionals and genuinely caring people.
If you didn't know, the Japanese are the world's greatest denim makers, second place isn't even close. The Japanese have taken American denim culture to a different level - keeping American heritage alive through denim and fashion.
- 12 oz. all cotton sanforized denim
- Black warp, black weft
- Two piece curved waistband, lockstitched
- Zip fly
- Lockstitch hemming
- Continuous beltloops to eliminate frayed ends
- Reinforced with bartacks
- Pre-washed (one wash) to stabilize sizing
- Machine wash cold, inside out, hang dry
- Jeans Made in USA